Oatmeal pudding is a quick, simple and easy recipe for breakfast. It’s a creamy, healthier breakfast meal loaded with richness of seeds and nuts garnished with fruits.
Here’s a recipe for it…
Oatmeal – ¼ cup
Milk – 1 cup
Palm sugar – 1 tbsp
Banana – 1
Chia seeds – 1 tsp
Cinnamon powder – A sprinkle
Walnut, Almond – A few
Raisins – A few
Pumpkin / Sunflower / Watermelon / Cucumber seeds – A few
Water – ½ cup
HOW TO MAKE OATMEAL BANANA PUDDING
- In a pan, add water to the oatmeal and cook it in medium flame. Stir continuously to avoid lump formation.
- As soon as the water is absorbed, add milk and sugar. Stir well and remove it from flame when it reaches creamy consistency.
- Transfer it to a bowl and then garnish with sliced banana, nuts and seeds.
- Refrigerate before serving! It’s delicious.
- Adding peanut butter will give an extra source of protein.
- Seeds are good source of Omega – 3 fats and other minerals.
- Honey or maple syrup could be used as sweetener.