WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL FOR?
After a 4 long years, we had a wonderful Diwali celebration at home.
And, thanksgiving day is here…. It’s the time of the year to reflect and be grateful for all the blessings. A day off and time to spend with family…
Here I go… I’m thankful…
- To Almighty God – Who made me to discover myself from every shortfall and strengthened me to be righteous.
- For My Family – My pillar of Hope! Sensible mom for her unconditional love and amazing Sista for all crazy things we did…
- For My Friends – Who stayed with me during my hard times and made it easier. They helped me to find my lost smile. With crazy friends, you’re bound to have everything for all seasons and let you to explore street foods, late-night faloodas, early-morning journeys…
- For my pet, who loves me more than he loves himself and became a part of my family.
- For the most memorable birthday celebrations with my brothers and best friends…
- For a wonderful trip with my friend covering 4 States of India.
- For the significant milestone in my career which came as an accolade for the hard work.
- For all well wishers, who stood with me and kept me to shine like stars.
- For all those wonderful people, who I’ve met regularly at work, at cafeteria, during travel.
- For all those difficult people, who’ve shown me exactly to who I don’t want to be..
And at last..
For My Dad – Today, I see himself in everything I do.. My Forever Hero..
Dear Lord… Thank you for everything… Give Thanks to The Lord for He is good; His love endures forever (Psalm – 118)
Happy Thanksgiving to all..