Oatmeal pudding topped with strawberries is energizing for this hot summer. I keep trying oatmeal pudding with lots of fruit variants for breakfast and it keeps me packed until 11 AM.
Here’s a recipe for it.
Oatmeal – ¼ cup
Milk – 1 cup
Palm sugar – 1 tbsp
Strawberry – 4 to 5 Nos.
Chia seeds – 1 tsp
Walnut – A few
Pumpkin / Sunflower / Watermelon / Cucumber seeds – A few
Water – ½ cup
HOW TO MAKE OATMEAL STRAWBERRY PUDDING
- In a pan, add water to the oatmeal and cook it in medium flame. Stir continuously to avoid lump formation.
- As soon as the water is absorbed, add milk and sugar. Stir well and remove it from flame when it reaches creamy consistency.
- Transfer it to a bowl and then garnish with sliced strawberries, nuts and seeds.
- Refrigerate before serving! It’s delicious.
- Almond / cashew milk could be swapped for milk.